Photobucket
I don't just read a book; I "crawl" right into one.
I read, I devour, and I consume every last word until the story is running like a movie through my brain!

7/6/11

Wanna See My R.A.K.? - July

Book Soulmates Hosted by the loverly ladies over at Book Soulmates, R.A.K (Random Acts of Kindness) is a wonderful way for book lovers to connect and share in their love of the written word!

What could be more fun for a Book Lover than to unexpectedly receive a bookish treat in the mail? You never know! You might just be the lucky ducky who gets that book you've been "dying" to have!

Rules (from Book Soulmates):
  1. Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
  2. Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)
  3. Create a wish-list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month. Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.
  4. If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish-list and contact that blogger for their address.
  5. At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So c'mon and join the fun! 
Click the RAK button and get yourself signed up!
Here's my "RAK"! 
Lol, wanna show me yours? Share the link below!






Photobucket
Reviews are written on a volunteer basis and are only the opinions of the individual review author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or views of the author, publisher, or public readers in general Copyright © YzhaBella's BookShelf 2010-11

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to Me! I Luv a good chat!!!